Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

what kite

Forum for snow- and landkiters
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:32 am

The Lexx is open celled and has a no cross over light spectra bridle and is constructed to a good standard. The wing is best flown well powered up and translates side pull well into forward speed if given the right balance between front and back line pressure, if you are too heavy on the backs you'll find yourself getting skyed particularly with the 3.3 which can be quite visious whcih is why the better mannered Boras can be flown with more confidence.

ianwood
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby ianwood » Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:09 pm

Thanks for that! I fly Boras and i am at the moment looking for a second hand Bora 6m+. From what you say about the Elliot Lexx it does not sound like the kite for me.
How does it compare to the Elliot Alpha? I do have one of these and i find it brilliant.

Ian

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:37 pm

I own an alpha 3.5 and plan to acquire a 3 also as they are the most exciting reaching kite i have ever flown but only in strong consistent wind - i liked the 4.5 too but this is where the extra grunt of a lexx 4.4 seems to perform better for me. I also have my eye on a bora 6 and an 8 which will hopefully complete the perfect quiver!

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:14 am

How does the Hi ARC compare with the above kites??

BLOWN AWAY

Return to “Snow / Land”