Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Hoe has tried the BEAN?

Forum for snow- and landkiters
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:08 pm

Hello. Has somebody tried out the BEAN-Kite. I only have found one Info in a Forum and this person says, that the Kite is BullShit, but I want to get a lot of oppinions, because than it is easier to decide. Please everyone, hoe has tried out this Kite, say me, whats your oppinion over this type of kite. Give me infos over the goed, but also over the bad things. Greets Joe.

Robert
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Robert » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:38 pm

Hi Joe,

The BEAN is a nice kite if you want to have a cheap easy to build traction kite. The pull this kite generates is enorm. If you build a 5 sq mtr you'll have a lot of fun in 2 to 3 bf.

You could compare it with a c-quad, some say the bean pulls harder.

It also depends on what you want to do with it. Although you can kitesurf with it, do not drop it in the water it will sink as a stone, if you want to use it in a buggy then this may be your kite but dont expect to have the same performance as a JoJo foil or a Bora. To use it for physical workout on the beach, this is a wannahave.

When i build my first bean i had a lot of fun with it, i still use the bean as a trainer kite for people that want to try flying four line traction kites.

8 sq Mtr

2,5 sq mtr

8,3 sq mtr

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert on 2003-01-23 17:41 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:16 pm

Hi. I want to ride with a Mountainboard and on snow (also a little bit jumping). My problem is, that I need a cheap kite (student). I´ve 73 kg and want to build 2 kites (very gusty area in the alps). But I don´t know, of this kite flys very well and I don´t have a lot of buildingexperiences. The problem for me is, that I´ve heard about this kite, but I´ve only found dutch sites => Don´t understand it. So I want to get a lot of experiences from people, who fly this kite, because so I ca decite beter. Greetings. Joe

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:14 am

Return to “Snow / Land”