Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

kitesurfing school in the Kineret ?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

kitesurfing school in the Kineret ?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:38 am

ראיתי באתר אחר פירסומת לבית ספר לגלישת קייט בכינרת
עוד לא הייתי שם השנה אבל ממה שאני קורא פה האם זה באמת מקום מתאים ללימוד ? :?: :?: :?:

kineret

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:24 am

ממש לא.
הכינרת זה לא מקום מתאים ללמוד לגלוש,הרוח גאסטית בדרך כלל ומכיוון שרב הלימוד נעשה על החוף זה מאד מאד מסוכן,חוץ מזה סלעים,סיחים,עצים,אין מקום לטעויות,ובספורט הזה בכלל ללא שום קשר למתחיל ,צריך המון מקום לטעויות או מקרה חירום.

לחדד הרי לא תלמד תוך כדי הקורס,וזה הרי תנאי הכרחי כדי לגלוש בכינרת כי אין לאן להיסחף.
בו נגיד שהתחלת לגלוש ,לפעמים הרוח יורדת ואתה צריך לדעת לנצל 400% הכח הקייט,שגם זה ייקח לך זמן בכדי איכשהו לחזור לחוף.

לא רוצה לבאס אותך אבל באמת חבל עליך ועל הציוד שתהרוס.

תלמד בים התיכון,יש לך חודש וחצי עד הצפוניות ,כל יות מערבית דרום מערבים בערך 10 קשרים,רוח טובה להתאמן ,לעלות קצת על הגלשן וללמוד את העפיפון טוב טוב.

אחרי שעברת את הצפוניות וחורף אחד,אתה מוכן לכינרת.

ירון

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:37 pm

יש חוף שקוראים לו דוגה שם יש תנאים דיי טובים מבחינת רוח ללימוד אבל החול....עדין מלא אבנים

kitesurfing school in Diamond beach

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:34 pm

היום איזה מדריך מדופלם ניסה להעביר קורס בדיאמונד , פשוט בן אדם מפגר , הרוח היתה מטורפת היום בין 15 ל 30 פלוס - כניראה שעד שמישהו לא יהרג - אני כבר לא אומר יפצע , כל מיני פסיכופטים ינסו להרויח כמה שקלים על חייהם של חניכים שלא יודעים יותר טוב

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BigSmelly » Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:14 pm

This is a perfect exapmle of getting the facts all mixed up, then writing a whole lot of bullshit, and using it to attack some one else.

I was there, and I saw exactly what happened, because I was the only one who had the decency to talk to and help these poor guys who had very little experience, but had heard about the Kineret, Diamond, etc, and decided to give it a try.

The main point you got wrong was it WAS NOT student and teacher it was 2 friends, one kiter (he told me he has been doing it for one year...) and the other helping him, who did not have too much idea, but at least he did what a friend will do, and held his friend from the harness so that he would not fly away (yes the wind was fucked up - something like what you said untill it got steady at around 16:00 / 16:30, then it just blasted through at about 22 - 25 - perfect :D )

Anyway, the guy arrived and I had just come in from the first 15 minutes of super gusty, super annoying wind that changed from West to South West in a few minutes, and I was cursing the wind - he started talking to me, asking about the conditions, how it is to kite here, if you have to be good, etc...

I told him that you can see for yourself, tiny beach, no where to go if you get dragged downwind. NOT a place for anyone who cannot go upwind without trying. He saw the gusts, and saw that people were going in and out, changing kites, not knowing what the wind is going to give us. Finally I told him to "forget it, better not to go out than to get hurt or killed", but he started telling me how he had come from Tel Aviv, etc etc... long way... blah blah.... (as if we all live at the Kineret - I wish...)

Anyway, he made his decision, that he would try. He was using a Airblast 8.4 - he looked to be at least 80kg, and he had a friend. He says he's been kiting for about a year.... (I came to the kineret after 6 months, but I was lucky, last year there was much more space... ) Would you have stopped him from going in? Did you try?? No one at Diamond today was too interested in helping him, talking to him, or even trying to convince him that it is too dangerous.

Now the fact is this - he went in, his friend was holding him. This was a good move. He was nervous - you would be too going into such conditions the first time. After this we all went into the water, when the wind picked up and got steadier - I did not see what happened to him, but I think he packed up and called it a day.

I do agree with you on one point. That is the danger. Any beginner coming to the Kineret is VERY very dangerous, not only to himself, but especially to the other kiters and people around him.
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!! People, I know it is no use wasting my energy as you Israelis think you know everything better, BUT, ASK when you come to Diamond for the frst time. ASK whenever you come. Talk to as many people as possible... and once you get into the water - GO... move... get out of the way... Either you are committed to go in, knowing that if you do not cut against the wind, you will have no choise but to sail all the way to Ceylon beach, or don't go in at all.

I think, we, the more experienced kiters, those that know the Kineret, and know what she is capable of, need to be more helpful to those who do not have as much experience. I look back on this afternoon, and I see that I too made a lot of mistakes. I should have told him a lot more about the conditions, and the whole situation... I too was impatient to go into the water.

Andi

Maybe this is where the confusion was from?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:23 am

Taken from Kitesite.co.il

רוצים לגלוש הקיץ?

התחלתם לגלוש ולא הולך...?

תנאיה של הכינרת מאימים מדי?

קייט-קלאב,הדרך הטובה והבטוחה להצטרף לעולם האקשן של הקייט-סרף.

אנו בקייט-קלאב התאמנו במיוחד עבורך מסלול הדרכה לקיץ 2003 . ההדרכה מתבצעת בחופיה המזרחים של הכינרת ובניצול תנאיה האידיאלים. בחודשי הקיץ (יולי,ואוגוסט) הכינרת במיטבה ולמעשה היא המקום היחיד בו נושבת הרוח. חופי הים התיכון נטולי רוח לחלוטין והמקום ללמוד ולהשתפר הוא אתנו בכינרת. הדרכת הקייט-סרף מועברת במסגרת פרטנית או במסגרת קורסים במספר מסלולים.

K1

: מיועד למצטרפים חדשים לספורט ואינו דורש ידע קודם וכולל

תיאוריה ובטיחות

היגוי המצנח ושליטה בחוף

היגוי המצנח ושליטה במים

עליה מהמים וגלישה

K2

וכולל K1 קורס מתקדמים מיועד לבעלי ידע קודם ולבוגרי

שיפור העלייה מהמים וגלישה

עבודה על "חידודים"

שיפור רמת הגלישה הכללית

הכנה לגלישה עצמאית בכינרת

Kinert Kבנוסף אנו מציעים חבילת סוף שבוע.

קורס קייט-סרף אינטנסיבי בכינרת קורס מלא בסוף שבוע אחד כולל לינה (אופציונלי)

הדרכה בחופי חיפה

במהלך חודש יוני עד אמצע יולי, הדרכה גם בחיפה: בחוף בת גלים או בחוף הסטודנטים.

הקורסים מיועדים לנשים וגברים כאחד. חוויה מאתגרת, אקשן אמיתי והמון כיף.

ההדרכה מתבצעת על ידי צוות מיומן עם ניסיון הדרכה רב בארץ ובחו"ל. שיטת הדרכה ממוקדת ויעילה, בלוי סירה, המבוססת על שיטת העבודה הנהוגה במרכזים הגדולים באירופה.

הקורסים כוללים ציוד ואבזור מלא

בברכה, צוות קייט-קלאב

לקבלת מידע נוסף והרשמה 8103556-04 882766-067 פקס: 8314948-04

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigSmelly » Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:02 am

Kite Club??? Never heard of them, are they new?

Eastern beaches of the Kineret??? Now that I have to see... Where?

Teaching people on the Eastern beaches. Hardcore. There is the strongest and gustiest wind, and any mistake and you will be dragged into the lake...

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:30 pm

התקשרתי לברר והם אמרו שקורס עולה 788 והם עושים אותו בדימונד והם טוענים שיש להם ביטוח אבל אני ממש לא בטוח

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigSmelly » Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:33 pm

Giving a course at Diamond beach is the stupidest, most dangerous thing that anyone could do. I hope no one falls for this, as it will be dangerous for the person learning and for the other more experienced riders using diamond to launch.

Diamond is no longer a beach, it is a launch and landing site, that is all!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”