Testicles.-

forum for kitesurfers

pobarrio
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Testicles.-

Postby pobarrio » Mon May 19, 2003 5:35 pm

Yesterday I was kiting and got to quit cause my balls where in a big pain...
I have a Neilpryde windsurfing seat harnes and when I start bodydraging the kite pulls right from my testicles. It`s only when bodydraging ( wich it`s often cause I`m starting woth jumps) but I`m afraid this can hurt me...
Does anyone suffer something similar? Any doctor can tell me if this can be serious?
Thanks.

PS: Pls recommend my a good kite harnes... :oops:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Mon May 19, 2003 5:44 pm

I use the new Da Kine Fusion seat harness and it is very soft and nothing should hurt.

Greets
Toby

SRV
Medium Poster

agree

Postby SRV » Mon May 19, 2003 5:51 pm

definately ,agree with Toby
get the Fusion from dakine,very nice piece of equipment ,nothing hurts had mine for a year,really enjoying it after going trhough 4 other harnesses.

Djizasse
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Djizasse » Mon May 19, 2003 5:58 pm

Get out of that harness, unless you want to use it as "birth control"
hehehe

theflyingtinman
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Testicles.-

Postby theflyingtinman » Mon May 19, 2003 7:05 pm

pobarrio wrote:Yesterday I was kiting and got to quit cause my balls where in a big pain...
I have a Neilpryde windsurfing seat harnes and when I start bodydraging the kite pulls right from my testicles. It`s only when bodydraging ( wich it`s often cause I`m starting woth jumps) but I`m afraid this can hurt me...
Does anyone suffer something similar? Any doctor can tell me if this can be serious?
Thanks.

PS: Pls recommend my a good kite harnes... :oops:
It used to be a problem for me ... but since kitesurfing is better than sex I just stopped worrying about it . ;-)

Steve T.

Kitedude
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kitedude » Mon May 19, 2003 7:07 pm

I've always stuck to waist harnesses as i feared that something like that would happen to me. The only disadvantage i can see with wasit harness is that most have a tendancy to ride up and turn in to rib harness. but if you weigh up th pros and cons or shall i say " ribs or ball" the waist harness wins evertime

Marizu
Frequent Poster

Postby Marizu » Mon May 19, 2003 7:20 pm

I was out on Sat in 30+ kts on my Toro 6. The jumps were awesome, until I got one wrong and landed on my arse. I now have a bruise the size of a fist at the top of my inside thigh, only a few inches away from the old man.
This could have turned out very differently. Never mind impact vests - the first manufacturer to make an impact seat harness has my money.

Mari-zu

All you guys that left Newborough at 5ish on Saturday missed a blast. I switched straignt down from that 15 Caution to the 6 Toro.

mickpilch
Very Frequent Poster

Postby mickpilch » Mon May 19, 2003 10:19 pm

I wondered why so many kiters i know have such hi pitched voices....

wakeboy
Very Frequent Poster

Postby wakeboy » Mon May 19, 2003 10:31 pm

i got rid of my naish harness because it was crap and debagged :o me.... i got the da kine fusion or the one down from the fusion and it is way more comfy..........

Djizasse
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Djizasse » Tue May 20, 2003 10:50 am

Marizu wrote:I was out on Sat in 30+ kts on my Toro 6. The jumps were awesome, until I got one wrong and landed on my arse. I now have a bruise the size of a fist at the top of my inside thigh, only a few inches away from the old man.
This could have turned out very differently. Never mind impact vests - the first manufacturer to make an impact seat harness has my money.

Mari-zu

All you guys that left Newborough at 5ish on Saturday missed a blast. I switched straignt down from that 15 Caution to the 6 Toro.
padding, that's the way to go, i wear a pair of small strong shorts, then my wetsuit and on top i use another pair of "strong" shorts. It's confy, it's padded, and i can take the wetsuit and be in beach shorts... for the tan hehehe

Return to “Kitesurfing”