forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2694
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
- Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
- Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
- Gear: Whatever is available.
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Blade, Axis, NP Surf, Liquid Force, Ozone, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com
- Location: Madison, Wi. USA.
As an instructor, teacher, friend...whatever, how do you know if the person you're teaching understands what you are asking them to do???
This may seem basic, but I've seen many things done and you really don't know if the student fully understands what is being asked except for one sure basic thing.
Send me some responses. I'll give my opinion soon.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Qiter and 21 guests