forum for kitesurfers
I will be going to Cabo San Lucas on August and would like to get feedback from anyone that knows where to kite if there is kiteboarding in Cabo for the month of August...what kind of winds etc.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo, Mexico. Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico.
Boca del Rio, Veracruz, Mexico.
- Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
- Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
- Gear: Kites:
8m Ozone Reo V3
10m Ozone C4 2015
14m Ozone Enduro V1
15m Ozone Chrono V2
17m Ozone Zephyr V5
ASP Stealth Custom Kiteboard 135cm 2013 Black
Fone HRD Lite Tech 137x42cm 2017
Core Fusion 2 139x43 2017
Axis Ultra 2015 144x45cm
Underground Kipuna 5'8" Surfboard
Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surfboard
Alpine Foil Access V1 Foil and board
- Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone, Slingshot, North, Naish, Core, Crazy Fly, Axis, Mystic, Pro-Limit Ion & Dakine.
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico.
i don't think there is much wind at all in august, but i could be mistaken. Try writing the kite schools in La ventana and Los Barriles, they could know.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill C, Chris30 and 19 guests