forum for kitesurfers
I will be going to Cabo San Lucas on August and would like to get feedback from anyone that knows where to kite if there is kiteboarding in Cabo for the month of August...what kind of winds etc.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
- Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
- Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
- Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Enduro V2 14m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m
Boards: Fone Acid HRD 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135cm, Axis Limited 140x43cm 2018 IKA Approved, Axis Ultra 144x45cm 2015, Axis New Wave 5'8" Surfboard, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surfboard, Camet Custom 139cm Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
- Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone, Slingshot, Naish, Core, F-ONE, Crazy Fly, Axis, Mystic, Manera, Pro-Limit & Dakine.
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico.
i don't think there is much wind at all in august, but i could be mistaken. Try writing the kite schools in La ventana and Los Barriles, they could know.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], or6 and 29 guests