Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

OT (vid): Foils are so much more fun ... :)

forum for kitesurfers

theflyingtinman
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

OT (vid): Foils are so much more fun ... :)

Postby theflyingtinman » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:30 am

MonkeyAir
Very Frequent Poster

Postby MonkeyAir » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 am

That's hot Tinman. What size wings are those? Looks way smaller than my girlfriends small paraglider. Is that the new ski/snowboard glider just in a different application?? Looks just a tiny bit larger than a basejumping glider rig. The speed of turns, etc. looks like an absolute blast. My large edel mercury is a slug in my mind now.. THANKS!!! Where is that filmed? This and that Eiger ski/glider decent really opened my eyes to potential of these small gliders. Just one step away from the guys in the flying squirrel suits with remote control jets on their shoes..

theflyingtinman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby theflyingtinman » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:30 am

MonkeyAir wrote:That's hot Tinman. What size wings are those? Looks way smaller than my girlfriends small paraglider. Is that the new ski/snowboard glider just in a different application?? Looks just a tiny bit larger than a basejumping glider rig. The speed of turns, etc. looks like an absolute blast. My large edel mercury is a slug in my mind now.. THANKS!!! Where is that filmed? This and that Eiger ski/glider decent really opened my eyes to potential of these small gliders. Just one step away from the guys in the flying squirrel suits with remote control jets on their shoes..
From the intro text I assume it's this glider : http://www.gingliders.com/products/nano07.php
and this guy : http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtop ... 1081#61081
(who appears to be selling the glider he used in the vid)
From his profile on that site I would guess the vid was made in Utah

Return to “Kitesurfing”