All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some long overdue pics of the Ocean Rodeo - BRONCO...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:03 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

For all of them go to My Bronco Pics

Enjoy...
Andi
055-463388

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Andy ! stop abusung this forum we had seen enough of it
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:24 pm 
and this is why you pissed Yaniv off.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 1:04 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Why is this abuse? and why are you scared of using a name?
I have learned from what happened on kitesite. Learned that this is a sensitive subject, so I will post more sensitively, for all you sensitive people, BUT - I will continue to post MY pictures, MY opinions, and facts on the forum, weather you like it or not. If you don't want to read the post, don't look at it.
Yes, I have a product for sale, and I am not going to go on and on about it, except for the occasional review, for anyone who CHOSES to read it. Notice the word CHOSES - it comes from the word CHOICE - do I need to explain? I know this is not an advertising site, which is why I am not going to post my adverts here, but you people have to open your minds a bit, and realise that anyone can write any shit on these forums, even me. What I do NOT want to do is write any shit. I will write what I think, when and how I think it, and I don't give a shit if you or anyone else does not like it. If it makes sense, learn, if it clashes with what you think, reply, argue, respond - THAT IS WHAT THE FORUM IS HERE FOR... If no one replies to the posts - they move down, and disappear - gone!

Andi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:23 am 
Frequent Poster

?רוצים לדעת למה הפורום הזה נפתח

.מאד פשוט. שיקול קצת אגואיסטי
מאד נהנתי לקרוא את מה שאנדי, נתי וכל שאר האנשים היותר מענינים
.בתחום הזה כתבו, ולא יכולתי להשלים עם סתימת הפיות שלהם

.אנחנו אנשים מבוגרים!!! לא בא לכם לקרוא הודעה של מישהו, דלגו עליה

אני מאמינה שגם פורומים אחרים יאמצו את הגישה הזאת
בשלב כלשהו. אני מקוה בשבילם ובשביל הקוראים שלהם שהם ישכילו
.לעשות זאת בקרוב

.עוד משהו קטן
.אכן אנדי מפרסם את עצמו בפורום אבל הוא גם תורם הרבה מעבר לזה לפורום
אפילו הידיעות שהן יותר פירסומיות הן ביקורות על הציוד
?תמונות וכדומה. וממש כיף לקרוא אותן. מה רע בקצת מידע כזה

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:01 pm 
Andy's posts are there for one purpose and one purpose only " self promotion “ everything he writes is concerning the products he is trying to push. He is way too damn cheap to pay for advertisment!
Yea, I try to read all posts hoping to learn something new, and what can I learn from his posts? Except how great the kites and boards he is trying to sell (not!!)
When someone is trying so hard to push a product it says something about it....
And by the way many mouths were shut by Yaniv because of the derogatory nature of the posts i.e. "Inbar is an ass hole" and so forth and also because people were abusing the site (like Andy) to get free advertisements while other business owners paid for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:15 pm 
אם אנדי עעצבן אותך כל כך באתר של יניב למה אתה רודף אחריו עד לפה?
תשאר שם ןלא תצטרך לקרוא את מה שיש לו להגיד

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:33 pm 
תעזבו שטויות למה לריב ,היתרון של פורום כזה שכל אחד יכול להנות ולרשום ע"פ רצונו ,האופציות הקיימות בפורומים מחולקות ל-2 ,האחת נבחרה כאן היא של כתיבה חופשית כמעט ללא מגבלות ,ולאפשר ליבואנים באופן דיי חופשי (אך לא מוגזם ע"פ עיקרון של הבנה ,הגיון וידידות)לפרסם או ליידע את הקוראים מה יש להם לתרום לשוק ,אגב אופציה זו קיימת בכל הפורומים אותם אני מכיר .אופציה שניה והיא דיי בעייתית לא לאפשר פירסום בכלל ,או אופציה בעייתית עוד יותר שאגב לא קיימת באף פורום לאפשר כתיבה חלקית ,רק של היבואנים המפרסמים .
הבעיה באופציה הראשונה מורכבת מהמושג פירסום ,ואני אחדד את הבעיה ליבואנים אסור לכתוב אצל יניב בפורום ,מאידך יבואן באופן """"תאורתי""""יכול להחזיק מספר בעלי אינטרסים שיכתבו עבורו באתר (לדוג עובדים או גולשים המקבלים את הציוד במחיר מאוד מועדף)האם הכתיבה שלהם היא לא פירסום?????
האם כתיבה של 20++++הודעות על גלשן שיבואן הביא לארץ ,גלשן נחמד אך רחוק מלהבריק ביחס למתחרים בשוק,וחל סביבו מעגל של כותבים כולם אומרים שהוא מדהים והוא הדבר האחרון בשוק...ומזיינים את המוח (ותאמין לי שלא מדובר כאן בטעם שונה בגלשנים אלה פירסום נטו) זה לא פירסום ?,מאחר וקשה לעצור פירסום עדיף לאפשר אותו ולהפוך אותו לשקוף ולא שמסטר איקס יאמר שאין לו שום קשר ליבואן אבל הגלשן הנ"ל הכי טוב בעולם ואליו יצתרפו מקהלה של כאילו תמימים ויכתבו ע"פ דברים מוכתבים של היבואן.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:08 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
And by the way many mouths were shut by Yaniv because of the derogatory nature of the posts i.e. "Inbar is an ass hole" and so forth and also because people were abusing the site (like Andy) to get free advertisements while other business owners paid for it.

And you think that makes kitesite a really objective forum eh? In order to learn about other gear, you have to be able to read about it. Once again, if you do not agree with what you read, you querry it, and then you get an answer, and then a discussion forms - WALLA - a forum!

Andi

[ 8 posts ]