Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Boycott French goods (from main forum)

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Boycott French goods (from main forum)

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:06 pm

During these hard times in Israel we need to support the ones that are supporting us. I call for all of us to boycott all French made goods including kitesurfing equipment. US companies like Naish, Cabrina, Slingshot, Caution, AirRush (just to name a few) deserve our support. As you can see in the main forum, Israel and Israelis are bashed all over Europe. (Especially in France) Europeans base companies like Wipka, Takoon, North and Gaastra do not deserve out hard earn money. It is only fair!!!

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:11 pm

you would definitely like to see my girlfriends breasts..

now come on its true isn't it, you would like to see those puppies..
you can tell us.
its nothing to be ashamed of, pert, firm, tanned DD breasts.
we all have our vices, and you sound like a breast man to me. :oops:

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:11 pm

No frog kites for me too!!!

Re: Boycott French goods (from main forum)

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:12 am

Anonymous wrote:During these hard times in Israel we need to support the ones that are supporting us. I call for all of us to boycott all French made goods including kitesurfing equipment. US companies like Naish, Cabrina, Slingshot, Caution, AirRush (just to name a few) deserve our support. As you can see in the main forum, Israel and Israelis are bashed all over Europe. (Especially in France) Europeans base companies like Wipka, Takoon, North and Gaastra do not deserve out hard earn money. It is only fair!!!
Ill believe it when i see it. To hard for the Israeli consumer to handle.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:34 am

תאמינו לי שהצרפתים וההסטוריה שלהם מאוסים גם עלי מנפוליון דרך מלחמת העולם השניה ועד ימים אלו, במידה ויוכרז חרם צרכנים כללי אשמח לעמוד מאחוריו אך סתם להחרים את הציוד גלישה מצרפת הנו דבר שלא ישפיע אלה על היבואן ,ולכן אם המטרה לפגוע בצרפתים צריך לחשוב בגדול ,אם המטרה לפגוע בלגונה אני בהחלט נגד הרעיון ,לגונה אחת מהיבואניות האמינות ובעלות השרות הטוב ביותר ובהחלט אין סיבה לפגוע במוצרים שלהם .

Return to “Kitesurfing”