forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 3:37 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: The Netherlands
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:58 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Sandy Point
- Favorite Beaches: Pt Danger, Torquay, Aust.
Sandy point, Aust.
- Style: freeride/waves
- Gear: Zeeko Krush 12m, 9m, Notus3 10m.
Bhoot130x 39 TT, Zeeko Slash surfboard
- Brand Affiliation: Naish, Zeeko.
- Location: Victoria, Australia./instr+retailer www.krakentours.com
The Race is on.
I have the Demo set in hand and will have the 10, 12, 14 &16m
set up at Pt Henry, Geelong tomorrow, 20th may.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], jaros, knotwindy, wood1 and 37 guests