forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Shoreham-by-sea, UK
- Favorite Beaches: Waddell Creek - Santa Cruz, USA
Tableview, Cape Town, SA
- Style: Waves / Foiling
- Gear: North Neo's : 10,8,6,5
Firewire Vader 5'3"
Shinn Jackson / F-foil
- Brand Affiliation: Progression Sports (Formally Fat Sand)
- Location: Brighton, UK. Owner of Progression Sports
For the past 5 months I've been out in South Africa and myself and my friend Stav have been reporting back on all the goings on out here, through an online diary, photo albums, profiles on kiters, movies of all the action and reports on trips. Stav has now returned to the UK, but is continuing to let us know what's going on in Brighton, whilst I'll still be posting what I can from out here, until I return in May.
Check out http://www.howzitbros.com
and see if there is anything that interests you.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 24 guests