Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Mr. One Pump: I am your father

forum for kitesurfers

Mr. One Pump: I am your father

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:35 am

Seems to me that Liquid Force introduced the one peice bladder idea with their 01 apex kites.
"This system is actually a peek into the future to see what we have coming our way. A sign of some of the great things to come. This product is in testing now and should be finalized for 2004. SlingShot are the true innovators of this system but we can most likely expect to see it copied by other brands in the near future."
That last part cracks me up. What a load of shit.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:49 pm

Very interesting, LiquiF, but can't you post some sort of link, quote, or other evidence for your claim?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:17 pm

how about a link to where that last part that cracks you up is at too?

robertz
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

naish 1 valve kite

Postby robertz » Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:30 pm

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:19 pm

It doesn't say anything about that on their site. I love how some people never take the time to actually READ. They see one thing and automatically think it means another. If you want to go looking for your one piece bladders go to http://www.liquidforcekites.com. good luck, the only thing i found was one piece struts. And i think the Apexx was a 2002 kite.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:50 pm

So what robert you have a link to Dons site. So what don outlines some fucked up looking system on his site. So what someone thinks Liquid was first. So waht. I know that I would hate to have to deal with either system Don has on his site.

I suppose if slingshot has it patented as they say then they were the first AND OR their system is not as the ones you guys say they are copying.

It looks to me like several brands are working on this ONE PUMP system but slingshot is the only one to come up with one that works and actually get it on the market place.

Quit being haters!

Return to “Kitesurfing”