Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Martin Vari from Cabrinha is leading in the PKRA Austria

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:56 pm

Best prices on the market...
Just call and find out - 09 899 5065 for Ronen
or email bigsmellyturd@hotmail.com for more info...

Andi

No No

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:40 pm

אני לא הייתי קונה אצל מישהו ללא עסק, זה כמו לקנות מקרר ברחוב, אין חלקי חילוף - למשל מה עושים עם צריך טיובה - נקרעה - יש לך אנדי?
ואם נשבר גלשן כמו שקרה אצלינו בבית ינאי - אין גלשן להחליף או אפילו לקבל אחר בתור שרות לפרק זמן קצר.
וקניה ללא תעודת אחריות או חשבונית בכלל לא הייתי מעלה על הדעת, כי אין מי לפנות עם קורה משהוא.
הכל מילים יפות ומחירים, אבל אולי לא הכי נמוכים, ואולי אתם בסוף עובדים על הקונים... ואולי אם יקרה משהו חריג למצנחים שתמכרו אתם לא תהיו יותר ואף אחד לא ימצא אותכם... מה אז.

תחשבו על זה טוב טוב לפני שמישהו שם את כספו על קרן הצבי, אני ממליץ לקנות רק בעסק מוסדר.

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BigSmelly » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:09 pm

OK, lets get the facts straight about the "broken" board at Beit Yannai.
1 It was sold as second hand.
2 It was in such good condition that there was not even a single scratch on it.
3 Up until then, I used it, and took care not to scratch it or damage it, by simply doing the normal things that most people do to take care of their boards. The buyer surfed up onto the sand - and anyone who surfs at Beit Yannai knows that the sand at the shoreline is not only sand, but full of little stones and pebbles, so the board is completely scratched, and clearly not well taken care of.
4 Then the board got a bump, which happened to open up a crack in between the layers of sandwiched Epoxy / Carbon / Glass. Because of continued use, the crack got larger, and is now a 4 - 5 cm opening, seperating one of the layers, approximately 2 - 3 cm deep.
5 I was contacted and told about the problem. I said that I would have a look at it as soon as possible, and take the appropriate action, which is either to repair the board, or replace it. The buyer was apparently not happy with the word "repair"and DEMANDED, even though I had not even had a chance to see the board, a new one.
6 Unfortunately, due to my being over-seas, it took a little over 1 week until I got back to Israel and came to see the board, but I did offer him to bring it to Ronen to look at, and photograph.
7 The state of the board: The underside is very scratched up. The fins are half worn through from grinding up on sand and stones. And the heel side edge is getting eaten away. It had never been cleaned once from the salt water, and the crack, the complaint, the problem.
8 It is very easy to see that the cause of the crack is a bump or hit, which started the opening, as there is a clear point of impact at the point where the crack is. Now, if the board was scratch free and in good appearance, it would be difficult to think that the crack was due to rider fault, but because it is clear that the board was not treated well, and there are clear points of impact, the crack is unfortunately due to rider negligence, and therefore cannot be replaced by a new one.
BUT, I did not leave the situation like this...
I took pictures, sent them to the manufacturer (who said the same as I did - damage caused by impact, they explained me how to repair it),I offered to repair it (not by myself, but by someone who has more experience with surf boards and windsurfing boards), for free.
Bottom line. I acted, EXACTLY as any self respecting shop would. I did the most I could, even offered to repair the board, free of charge!

The fact that I did not replace the board, has made the buyer angry, and so he is lashing out at me on the forums. I am not concerned with these messages, bacause I know that I have done, and am doing nothing wrong. I have every responsibilty to act and provide guarantees as any other dealer would.

Finally, the previous poster, should mind his own business and not write things about other peoples business that he has no idea about. The only difference between myself and the other dealers is that I have no overhead costs, no rent and no salaries to pay. All other aspects function like any other business.

Andi

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:08 am

Andy
I think you are perfectly right. And its a shame you have to explain yourself in such detail because of this idiot.
I think you are very honest but you bust remember this is Israel and honesty is a big minus when dealing with a kite consumer "mr. know it all"
the one thats teaching this sport to others with out being a competent kiter himself.
The one the makes a big issue out of nothing in the forum just because hes a know it all or being influeced by some other(dishonest) dealer.
The one that always gets the cheapest price the best trade ins for his old gear
the one that gets everything for free
the one that sighns a contract being a team member (remember he cant even
go up wind yet let alone jump) and getting 25% discount from a price list that is made specially made high for this idiot.
I can go on and on but in conclusion the more the dealer is dishonest the better he succeeds in this bussiness.
Thats why the old Israeli saying "one sucker goes another will shurely follow" is still relivant.

Andy your are full of it

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:46 am

Andy.
Your story is long and boring and far from being to the point .
A board that splits up in two is a defective board.
this shit does not happen because of the lack of washing the board or anything else.
Stop finding stupid excuses and replace the damn board - it is your reputation ....for one board you will lose a lot of business and through this forum everybody knows what's up

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Andy your are full of it

Postby BigSmelly » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:20 am

Anonymous wrote:Andy.
Your story is long and boring and far from being to the point .
A board that splits up in two is a defective board.
this shit does not happen because of the lack of washing the board or anything else.
Stop finding stupid excuses and replace the damn board - it is your reputation ....for one board you will lose a lot of business and through this forum everybody knows what's up
I did not say that the board split from not washing it. Sorry if that was not as clear as crystal in my previous post. I will not replace the board, as it is not a defect, and I am not worried about my reputation, as I have acted in a fair and honest way. As of last week, I was still willing to repair the board, and I am still willing to repair it now.

Andi

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:50 pm

Andy.
your email address says it all......

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:06 pm

אני זה שנשבר לו הגלשן ותקשיבו מה לי יש להגיד
הגלשן נשבר בצד הנגדי לקנט לא זה שנשחק
אז לא משנה כמה שחקתי אותו זה פתוח בצד השני אז שאנדי לא יבלבל לנו את השכל כי הוא לא קובי פרץ :lol:
אז עובדה לאנדי ורונן אין להחליף גלשנים ומינסיוני השירות שלהם כושששששללללללל :!: :!:
אל תעשו את הטעות שלי ותקנו מ"יבועניי צעצוע"שמביאים 5 גלשנים בשנה ו7 מצנחים

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:03 pm

Warranty issues are determent by the manufactures only! Most boards are only covered by 90-day warranty, and the warranty starts from the Original date of purchase. This board was bought used and should only be covered for 90 days. (if that what the warranty calls for) If the damaged was caused with in the 90 days from the original date of purchase. The condition of the board and the fact it was or wasn’t washed with fresh water has nothing to do with this. With out seeing the picture is it very hard to determent what was the cause of the split. It is not fair to blame any dealer for damage caused by improper uses. If you feel that the case is so clear-cut then post the picture of the damaged board so we can all decide.

crapy products brought to you by the big smelly turd and his

Postby Guest » Thu May 01, 2003 7:06 am

Ok people , when you buy a board from Andy keep in mind the board will be in one piece for a maximum of three months
so one must conclude that the service is shitty and so is the product he sells

Return to “Kitesurfing”