Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Any reviews on F-one SK8 139

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any reviews on F-one SK8 139

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:58 pm

Has anyone tried the F-one SK8 boards, are they any good???

f-one sk 8 139

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:37 am

I bought one about 8 Weeks abo. Very good quality, weigt is 3,00 kg complete with fins straps, pads (in some reports I read that the board would be 3,3 kg, but mine is definetely 3,00 kg). Excellent finish and design (nearly looks too good to use the board).

Pads and straps are very convenient and width of the straps can be adjusted. Yellow colour sucks, so I painted it over (black).

Was only able to try it on a wakeboarding-facility at our local lake so far, but i can tell you that I improved my riding skills a lot since I use this board. It goes very fast but has no volume at all. When lying flat on the surface of the water, only the tips are obove the surface. So you allways need lot's of pressure to ride.

It edges very good, has a good grip. With the 5 cm fins, switching out of full speed was hard, so I tried smaller fins (2,5 cm) and it worked good. Can be ridden even without fins, then the switching goes extremly easy. So I was able to make 9 x 360 degree turns after the other without falling into the lake. Wasn't able to do so with any other board. You can controle this board very easy. A friend of mine, who builds his own carbon-boards tested the SK 8 139 and said that it was the best thing he ever rode.

I'm looking forward to test it with kite next week in rennesse, holland

By the way: I chose the bigger SK 8 139 because I weight 85 kg and the width is 2,5 cm more than the smaller one (SK 8 137), which I found better for my weight.

Have fun on the water

Ingo

SK8

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:31 pm

ingo, so now you have had it a while longer how is it. I heard there very flexi.

Return to “Reviews”