Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Rogue Wave board

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rogue Wave board

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:23 am

I bought my board off Lee in may and I love this F"n board! Its 130*37

If your looking for a board that does it all this is it! I can hold down a hell of a lot more kite now that I have a board that sticks in the nasty chop and is so easy to control. It Plains up real early and sinks an edge like a hot knife through butter. I've deffinetly increased my wind range by about 10 knots 5 in the upper end as well as the bottom end. The concave gets you plaining Quick the board just pops out of the water and its fast!... some times to fast because I can hold a edge while being totally over powered but that just makes going Bigger even easier. My riding has improved 400% since I started using this board!!

So If Your looking for a "Quality New Board", that does it all, Built by a "World Class Shaper", and want to save some money at the same time then Give lee a call!!!! I'll post some pics when I get my sister's camera.

Hey Lee if You read this Thanks for the board " Its The Shit"

jason

Mike Dobell

Postby Mike Dobell » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:19 pm

How can I add more to that. I bought a board one of Lee's fine custom boards 2 months ago and have to say that it is better than any production board i have tried. The build quality is amazingly solid and the performance is superb. cheers and thanks Lee - you've made my summer

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

dito

Postby Starsky » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:55 pm

Have to agree,

Have found that this board is exactly what I want. Going custom is a great move for any rider. After all who doesnt whant a board taylor made for the conditions they ride! Lee is a top shelf shapper for sure, and his construction super strong and light. This board (137x38) is a perfect one board quiver for a round here and has been the single biggest contributing factor to my riding progression. On top of performance, his finishing is pretty sweet. Solid, solid product.

Keep it up Lee,

Brent

KGN
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby KGN » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:15 pm

I rode Jasons board from rogue wave,and it is quite awesome.Very smooth ride compared to my board,upwind much easier.The best thing about it is the power you can hold.It never wants to skip out.You stick like glue.He also shapes boards for Faddi Issa!

Also,the weight is VERY light,I have never heard of anyone breaking them.It wont be long before every kiter in southern ontario is on a rogue wave board.I know I will next season! :thumb:
Kyle
check it out here

http://www.roguewaveboards.com/Kiteboards.htm

Return to “Reviews”