All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: F-One Impact
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:28 am 
Medium Poster

Only had one session on this kite so it is mostly first impressions. I'm a shop owner so you can view it as biased but I do sell many brands.

Took the 11m out in 17-34knt gusty winds and was very surprised by the depower and just how comfortable I felt on this kite. I felt as if I could have handled another 5knts. The curved LE on this kite brings the front lines higher up the kite which allows you to sheet the kite out much further than a traditional LEI kite. The best part is the back lines dont go too slack so you dont lose turning speed.
mmmmm turning speed. These things turn on a dime and on a 46cm bar. They turn so fast that the 13m uses the same bar!
The following day we were out in much lighter winds and the kite has a better bottom end range than I thought it would. The front tips dont flare when you oversheet (because it doesnt have any) and the fast turning speed allows you to keep the power in the kite.

I know it all sounds like a lot of hype but hopefully there is somebody else out there that has ridden one?????

Jason
BrisKites
http://www.briskites.com.au

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]