*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:00 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 326
Location: Australia
paul s wrote:
How's the relaunch of the sonic from le down and towards you - like when you have your kite resting on the beach? I am an expert at getting my Rapture 2 into this position and then have a really hard time relaunching it. It lies so flat on the water the wind just seems to blow right over it. This is especially hard for me to recover from if the wind is a bit light, very hard to get the kite to move away from directly down wind. Thanks - paul


Just asked the same question on another post. No answer here so far?


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:15 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:30 pm
Posts: 713
110% on sonic if there is 10knots.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:23 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Tuga country
I finally got my RaptureII 9m as son I have wind I'll post a review and I also will post a review of tha sonic 11m and I will compare both cause of the different sizes


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:24 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Tuga country
I finally got my RaptureII 9m as son I have wind I'll post a review and I also will post a review of tha sonic 11m and I will NOT compare both cause of the different sizes


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:18 am 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:41 pm
Posts: 117
Noub,

I think the 9 Rapture 2 is very similar to the Sonic 11 IN TERMS OF PROJECTED AREA. (more so than the 12)

Give that the Rap is flatter, and has smaller tips, the projected area is significantly greater than the sonic.


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:03 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Tuga country
well I had both last sunday i did put one right in front of the other to see the differences.
I don't know much about projected area In away I'm still a newbie though i do kite for almost 2 years but when i put them together they seemed too be different in size to make an honest comparison.

One thing I can say is the LE of repature2 is flat for shore and the sonic a bit rounded

The cc-bar of the rapture2 although more confuse in the biginning I think is great and very easy to adjust when you get used to it. (no pressure)

The sonic is very simple but i felt more difficult to adjust due to the use of both hands to grap the rope under the bar.

(thats it for now anyway pardon my English is not my first language and I might use rong terms to explain my self.)


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:36 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 869
Location: Florida
Nunob wrote:
well I had both last sunday i did put one right in front of the other to see the differences.
I don't know much about projected area In away I'm still a newbie though i do kite for almost 2 years but when i put them together they seemed too be different in size to make an honest comparison.

One thing I can say is the LE of repature2 is flat for shore and the sonic a bit rounded

The cc-bar of the rapture2 although more confuse in the biginning I think is great and very easy to adjust when you get used to it. (no pressure)

The sonic is very simple but i felt more difficult to adjust due to the use of both hands to grap the rope under the bar.

(thats it for now anyway pardon my English is not my first language and I might use rong terms to explain my self.)


Your english is good and is understood. Your grammer and spelling is the only thing that you might improve.

Thanks for posting in English. :thumb: :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:21 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 9:23 pm
Posts: 796
windshreder wrote:
Your english is good and is understood. Your grammer and spelling is the only thing that you might improve.


Is this a serious statement? There are at least four problems with those two sentences.

But back to kiteboarding...


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:02 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Tuga country
If you could point it out I would appreciate.
I now this isn't a grammer class but it's always good to learn

thanks


Top
Profile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:59 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:58 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK South Coast
Nunob wrote:
If you could point it out I would appreciate.
I now this isn't a grammer class but it's always good to learn

thanks


mate, that should be "I know this isn't a grammar...."


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group