All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ok, let me explain all this mess!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:54 pm 
Medium Poster

Well, these had been my first message on this forum,
And i dont know what is going on with those who replied to my message.
Im pretty pissed after reading your comments, cause it seems to me that i look like an idiot.
To those who want to know more about me i'm the former coach of Alvaro Onieva 6th pkra, Gianni Aragno 2nd last season, Mallory Villemarqué France Champion 2005, and Silvester R. German champion this season.
I helped all these guys, i love sports, i love kiting!, i write with exclamations cause i am an entusiastic person!
I dont work for best! and i said the same of the 2004 co2 of cabrinha was our favourite kite to the locals in tarifa. Im just saying that i think next year is gonna be the year of the yarga pro. If u believe it, good for u!
If u dont, its ok i just post this to help u get information on the one i think is gonna be the best kite next season.
Obiously i know all pkra riders and im not gonna say who but a lot that tried it in the pkra brasil, also loved it.
FUCK MARKETING AND FUCK BRANDS!
AND FOR ALL THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINK IM a LYER
SHUT UP AND GO KITING!
I have tried all brands from my friends for 2006 and this is my favourite, i just know what im saying.

pd: obviously i wont be riding it in 5 years. that is taking it out of context!
i have an open mind to kite dessigning proggression.
I was meaning nothing to change for next year and for an actuall c-shape kite.

pd2: About the waroo, it is just what i think. i just hope u have the chance to try all flat kites next season and give me your imput.

pd3: i pay my kites!

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:06 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

dude, relax. no need to get pissed. nobody's necessarily calling you an idiot. take a step back and look at the situation and you'll understand...

your first words posted to this forum ever were:

Quote:
Dont trick your head with what to buy next season!
Buy a Yaga pro!
no other brand, no other model!
Althoug some guys like highger aspect kites... (And thats fine Alex!)
The new Y-pro will give u all u need, in a perfect balance.

this was posted right when best posts (from pimps and bashers alike) are flooding the forum. nobody knows who you are, you have no reputation, so nobody knows where you're coming from or if they can believe your opinion.

you say who you are, but i can just as easily create a new user id and say i'm the guy who taught lou wainman everything he knows. besides, if you do have the background you say, it's a little hard to believe that you're just finding this forum now.... and even if that's true, you have to admit that your first post(s) sound pretty biased.

your enthusiasm and wording do come off very much like you're stating absolute gospel, and that strikes a lot of people as "all other kites are obsolete" - and we all know what happened with that.

you're new here so maybe you don't yet know how ugly these things can get. so chill, go kite and let everybody do what they're gonna do.

Last edited by randykato on Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: well...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:05 pm 
Medium Poster

if i didnt know the forum is ... i think cause it is pretty american. In europe and in the beach of tarifa people dont really knows it. I think it is a great way of keeping the sport global.
Excuse my inglish, it is not my first lenguage.
I never said the other kites are obsolete, but (u can believe who i am or not) u know my name (Carlos Saez) im not hiding. ask anyone in pkra, cause they all know who i am. Im not working for best. im just coaching one of their riders so i mainly use his equipment now. I just liked new the kite.
And yes, i think is a better kite than the rest. I coud be more political, but sorry im just as honest as my dad taught me to be.
i think by all the replies i rode, u guys are one having some prejudices with these guys of best, i heard they had a lot of people against, but this experience has been so good to me to teach me that is not another lie.
u should be more relaxed ,not me and start to believe more...
then life would be easier.
Thanks carlos

Attachments:
HP9D0834.JPG
HP9D0834.JPG [ 128.77 KIB | Viewed 2153 times ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:43 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hi Carlos!

be carful here - the place became quite political and every post is analysed word by word to find a hook on the poster ;)

but don't care much about the language - it's global here and if someone touch you on this mean he is shamless

and finally - the best place for your photo is in this topic :)
http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... &start=120
cause the image is really cool

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:57 pm 
Medium Poster

That is what i espected to find here , nice chilling people wanting to meet and make friends, tnx dude!
pd: the shot was taken yesterday right here in front of home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:21 pm 
Frequent Poster

My guess is that 90% of people here are really nice and chill (randy kato is one of them for sure), but when they don't know you and don't see your face it's so easy for missunderstanding.

Write honestly what you think and feel and soon you'll have a bunch of new friends world wide :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:34 pm 
Frequent Poster

:thumb:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
pd: obviously i wont be riding it in 5 years. that is taking it out of context!

Sorry mate, that was me, I guess like most people, I'm tired of reviews stating this is the "Perfect Kite!!!"

Is there anything you'd want to change with the kite? Bar setup? Safety? Turning speed?

Reviews generally go down better when you also put in a few things you didn't like about the kite. It can still be the best kite around, but no kite is perfect.

I'd really love to hear your opinion on the negatives as well as the positives. (You're obviously well qualified to do so :thumb: )

p.s. Awesome photo!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:17 am 
Very Frequent Poster

is that a home made pass leash?

Post subject: Thanks to all of you
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:40 pm 
Medium Poster

Yes its a home made leash it just have neoprene all around the normal leash, and u can get it done in any repair shop of kites just ask them to made it for u! it would be easy with teir sewing machines, and cheap. It works great and its very confortable!

If u really want me to write one!
about the cons of the yarga pro, well just one... I dont know how cuben fiber is gonna look after use and abuse, i mean if it is gonna peel of or something... but that is something we wouldnt know cause it is something really new.

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next