All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:07 pm 
Frequent Poster

windyinOregon wrote:
Okay...the brands they do carry and sell: Slingshot, Best, GK, and Liquid Force(and it looks like maybe Ocean Rodeo this year??). Those are all the ones that got great reviews. The brands they don't carry: Cabrinha, Naish, Airush....they all got less than good reviews. The comment about the Switchblade and don't even take it out of the bag....? Hummmmm??? Other than that, they did have nice pictures.... :o

good point.. i didnt even take a look at the brands they carried.
I only based my opinion about the unbiasness :) of this review on the bow kites that i tried (Sonic, Nova, Crossbow) - i found these reviews pretty accurate. But then again - that's my personal opinion.. Never tried Switchblade or any other bows, so cant judge there..
i am not affiliated with REAL in any way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:33 am 
Very Frequent Poster

MissionMan wrote:
Crossbow and shockwave look the same in the air? Maybe if you were blindfolded and smoked a joint ...

and the switch blade has heavier bar pressure than the crossbow? you must be the only people who thought so...come on guys...

we guys tested some bows in Baja . Switchblade has a soft bar pressure , so much lighter in bar pressure than SS TD and Crossbow !

Post subject: Best Review
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:42 am 
Rare Poster

I Agree--There is a rat in the wood pile. If I was anyone trying to get help on how different kites preformed Real, or the Matt & Trevor at Real would be the last ones that I would ask. Once the rat was let out of the bag then how can you rely on anything else that they say. Real should take them out behind the wood shed and teach them a lesson about lying or just being plain stupid. Asked anyone who has sailed a Cross-Bow and a Switchblade and they will tell you the CB's bar pressure is a bear and that the SB is about half the pressure. If they got that wrong, and they did, then what else did they get wrong in their reporting of the different Bow or flat type kites. You guys might want to take just the two Cabrinha kites out again or maybe your first time and see for yourself that the SB has about half the bar pressure that the CB has.
Later
Redneck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:27 pm 
Medium Poster

I also disagree with most of what is said in this review (of course, I did not try all of these kites...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:13 pm 
Frequent Poster

enrico666 wrote:
I also disagree with most of what is said in this review (of course, I did not try all of these kites...)

LOLOLOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:34 pm 
You got to be kidding me. It just happens the brands they carry all got great reviews and the ones they don't got shit reviews. I might buy it if it wasn't the same shit brands they've been pimping for the last several years. Their reviews are about as hones as me saying I have a giant cock. I do give a great blow job and that's the truth.

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2