Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:53 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: Brouwersdam/Vrouwenpolder/Oostvoorne/Krabbendijke, NL
Surfers Paradise, BE
- Favorite Beaches: El Coche, Ras Sudr
- Style: Wake-,Freestyle
- Gear: Naish kites, Nobile board, Mystic harnass and ION wetsuit. I like!
- Brand Affiliation: http://www.xkiting.com
- Location: Belgium
I'm riding Cabrinhra atm. But the new bow kites are not really for freestyle, they are more for freeride.. And I've heard Cabrinha will continue with his bow kites. So I was wondering, where should I go for freestyle kites (with a futur)? North?
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests