Vegas 06 - Top Kite

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Wierdfish79
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vegas 06 - Top Kite

Postby Wierdfish79 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:25 pm

Hey, know the North bashers will probably get hold of this post and kill it but just been out on my Vegas 06 12m for the first time. Really pleased, there has been much talk about the high top end but today was on my 12m in 14/15 knots and totally powered and great lift from the kite, The kite is so fast but also very very stable, really pleased and looking forward to using the whole quiver but first impressions are excellent. Only downside is they could not roll out the two pump idea or have some 1 pump solution.....

jcarlson
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby jcarlson » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 am

How much do you weigh Weirdfish? Do you think the Vegas had more low end than a typical 12M? That has been said of the R6.
Jay

Wierdfish79
Rare Poster

Postby Wierdfish79 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:54 am

Hi, Think i am weighing about 80kg at the moment (Little winter fat on!) and was riding a jaime pro m, that board is an upwind monster too which does help. Better than other kites.......to be fair i have not flown many other brands but i would say it was better than last years model which always seems comparable with other brands. yesterday i was out on my own with a spotter on the beach so not sure what anyone else would have been one but my mate who launched me was surprise i was on my 12m and not 16m

Return to “Reviews”