Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Resulting kite quiver

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
aeberl
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Resulting kite quiver

Postby aeberl » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:51 pm

I live far off the beaten bush, no large selection of reps. and brands are available and getting a thought thru quiver takes a lot of maney and time (which I don't have).
So, the quiver I have is a result of dealing with the resources available at the moment and looks as follows:
Naish Aero II 18m (my first kite and still a lot of fun to ride when conditions match its very narrow sweet spot)
Windwing Rapture II 9m (my first experience with a bow, and a very pleasent one)
Best Waroo 12m. Since I got that last kite, the other two never made it out of the bag. The W12 has sutch an amazing range and very large sweet spot that on occasions the other two don't even make it out of the garage.
Soon I will decommission the Aero II and Rap II to complement the W12 with a W7.
That, together with two boards (one 5'8" for waveriding, another 130TT), will do the job for me, my wife and doughter.

HelldogBE
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby HelldogBE » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:46 pm

I'm looking at buying an equal quiver but have yet to try a 12bow

Amazing such a small kite can make such power

Do you think anything over a bow just gets slower, thus making it worse at sining so the lowend is basically the same? (bigger bows have lots of grunt and can be parked early while the smaller ones need more sining yet are more fun, better topend and better unhooked?)

Return to “Reviews”