All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: review of waroo pro 13 meter
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:42 pm 
Rare Poster

hey guys i just got to test the new waroo pro. i personally loved the kite. i found that it didn't turn as quickly as i wanted it too. i also found the kite to be a little heavy, more than tha answer and 2006 waroo. i think that the 9 meter would be a whole different story. i cant wait to try one out. the craftsmanship was a lot better than previous best kites. overall the kite is great, but i don't think that the price is right at all. i think that it is going to be a second hand purchase for me. with all of these c kites at 200 to 500 bucks i dont even see the need to buy one of these new toys when the older kites are so awesome anyway.
later

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:24 am 
Medium Poster

So you wouldn't replace a 12W from 06 for a 13WP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:29 am 
Medium Poster

i think from what best is claiming you should be able to replace the waroo 06 12m with an 07 waroo pro 11m

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:42 am 
Frequent Poster

addictedtokiting worte:
Quote:
hey guys i just got to test the new waroo pro. i personally loved the kite. i found that it didn't turn as quickly as i wanted it too. i also found the kite to be a little heavy, more than tha answer and 2006 waroo........

It sounds like you may have an Answer 12 to compare the 13 Waroo Pro against? If so what exactly do you mean by saying "it didn't turn as quickly as i wanted it too"? Didn't it turn as fast or faster than your Answer 12?

Also you said " i also found the kite to be a little heavy, more than tha answer and 2006 waroo". Again can you be more specific in what you are saying here? In comparison to your Answer what do you mean the Waroo Pro was a little heavy?

How was the bar pressure in comparison to the Answer?

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:05 am 
Very Frequent Poster

kitesurferbum wrote:
i think from what best is claiming you should be able to replace the waroo 06 12m with an 07 waroo pro 11m

yes, in wind range but the last claim i read from Alex was that the 13m was noticably faster than the 06 12m waroo

is that the case?

David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:28 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

This topic looks like bashing to me....

But Best love to bash other brands, it's their speciality.....

So carry on I say! :lol:

Post subject: Re: review of waroo pro 13 meter
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:43 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

addictedtokiting wrote:
hey guys i just got to test the new waroo pro. i personally loved the kite. i found that it didn't turn as quickly as i wanted it too. i also found the kite to be a little heavy, more than tha answer and 2006 waroo. i think that the 9 meter would be a whole different story. i cant wait to try one out. the craftsmanship was a lot better than previous best kites. overall the kite is great, but i don't think that the price is right at all. i think that it is going to be a second hand purchase for me. with all of these c kites at 200 to 500 bucks i dont even see the need to buy one of these new toys when the older kites are so awesome anyway.
later

How did it compare to other (bow)kites you tried, if any?

a.

Post subject: Re: review of waroo pro 13 meter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:16 pm 
Medium Poster

Hey,
I have a best waroo pro 13m.
i've tried the north vegas and rebel 07 and there is no comparison to the
waroo pro!
It's small leading edge is really cool! the bottom end I get is around 10knots (57kg). The depower is amazing too.

[ 8 posts ]