Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Style: freestyle
- Brand Affiliation: None
Anyone ridden the new crossbow with the IDS control system? What's your assessment?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
Works like a charm.
Tested it in Rodrigues last week and could not find a situation where it did not funbction properly.
My kids loved it too because they said they can try all the tricks without getting rope burns from the safety leash. The kite just depowers and flaps down to the water ready for relaunch.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests