Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 am
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: North Wales, Whittstable
- Favorite Beaches: Rhosneigr, Seco Island, Hayling Island, Boracay
- Style: freerider
- Gear: kites: WAINMAN, boards: Cyclone 6" surf board, Shinn Pro 132 x 41
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have a bought 2 Wainman Rabits. the Gypsy (6.5m) and the smoke (9m), no need for the 12m boss for me really.
they are amazing kites, super quick, amazingly grunty. As an all round kite it is what I have been looking for, great for surfing due to its speed in the turns, and insane for unhooking (a real old school grunty pull to it).
Wainman has bought the excitment and idea of kiting being an extreme sport back into the World so I thank Lou.
I found a great review of them at
take a look.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:05 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: 10 North Vegas 9m, 12m
10 North Rebel 16m
10 North Team Series 135cm
- Brand Affiliation: http://thechickenloop.com, North Kiteboarding
- Location: Canada
Thought I'd contribute my review of riding them for a weekend:
feel free to ask any questions if you have em!
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest