Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Laguna Madre, J.P. Luby
- Favorite Beaches: Cape Charles, VA. Kite Beach, Cabarete. Sullivans Island, SC. The Slick, Kitty Hawk, NC. Anse de Sables, Saint Lucia. Laguna Madre, TX.
- Style: freeride/wave
- Gear: 9m and 12m Lou Wainman Rabbits. 137x41 Brokite Freestyle.
- Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, BroKite
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
What's the deal with JayFactory boards? I've heard the Trixx is an absolutely rock-solid board. Anyone have any experience with it? Furthermore, any place one can be acquired in the U.S. or is it strictly an Italian Import?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:48 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Ostia Lega navale Rome Italy
- Favorite Beaches: Ostia, Le morne, Gizzeria Porto Pollo
- Style: wave
- Gear: Wainman, jay factory
- Brand Affiliation: jayfactory
I tryed the jay factiry production and the Trixx is really a great board, even if I prefer the aqua with a better control in choppy water.
I live in Rome and I have no problem having the boards but try to go to the internet site for the nearest retailer http://www.jayfactory.eu/
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests