Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Zeebrugge, Vrouwenpolder
- Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, hamata kitevillage, kremasti
- Style: Big air, freestyle, wake
- Gear: North vegas 12m 2008
North evo 2009 7m and 2012 9m
Aboards Z-series 2013 133*41
- Brand Affiliation: none
Any big differences? Someone said to me they're almost twins, is that correct?
I will try them both when i have the chance, but someone must have had the same idea allready?
Thanks in advance.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests