Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Dubai - Jumeriah Beach
- Style: Wakestyle
- Gear: 2008 Cabrinha Switchblade 3 12m and 2008 Cabrinha Contra 3 14m Kites.
What are the differences between the 2008 Cabrinha Contra 3 vs 2007 Contra 2 kites if any? Was there a vast improvement between these two kites or just subtle changes...
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:00 am
- Kiting since: 2005
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Cabrinha Crossbow IDS 9m2
Cabrinha Crossbow IDS 13m2
Cabrinha Imperial 2008 128 board
- Brand Affiliation: Promotes Cabrinha for the national distributor.
- Location: Norway/Europe
Well..the 2008 model was built a lot better than the 2007 model..
The hole in the bar was bigger on the 2008 compared to the 2007 model, making it easier to move the bar while turning.
Also supposed to have less barpressure.
But both kites got pulleys on the bar, I recommend trying the Crossbow IDS instead (but I guess you are on a budget..)
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests