Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Swampscott, MA
I come from a family that has always flown and loved their Slingshots. I was bummed by an issue I had with a kite I purchased and reached out to SS to see if there might be a solution. To my amazement, SS went out of their way to help resolve the issue and ended up offering a solution that was better that I had originally proposed. Their responsiveness and customer service beats any company (in any industry) that I have ever dealt with. For a bunch of folks who could very easily spend their days out on the water at the Gorge, they're definitely on point. My hats off to Shymac and the whole SS crew! I couldn't possibly recommend them more.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2796
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:06 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
- Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12
- Location: MD
Glad to hear, I've had the same experience and it is one of the reasons I stand by the brand.
I called up one time looking for a part number so I could upgrade a part on my own and Shy said "what's your address?" He sent on what I needed. No charge.
There are a lot of good kites out there these days, but there are not a lot of companies with immediate customer support and a network of dealers who will stock parts and help you out.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:35 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: oklahoma city , lake hefner.
- Favorite Beaches: southpadre island , tx
- Style: freestyle , kiteskimming, hydrofoil
- Gear: royal kites ( solo, era) , aboards , carafino hydrofoil, victory skimboards. carafino kiteboards, blade kites, mystickiteboarding
- Brand Affiliation: royalkiteboarding, bladekites, flexifoil, mystickiteboarding
- Location: oklahoma city
YES i agree with you guys.
i stand up behind they're products 100%. and i love the way they take care for their customer.
if you look at their product line , there is a kite for everybody at every level. and yet when something happen they 're there for you.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:34 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: La Rochelle and Ré Island
- Favorite Beaches: Sotavento
Banc du Bucheron
- Style: Freeride, wake, surfing...
- Gear: North 2007: Rhino 16, Rebel 14, Vegas 10 & Rebel 7
RRD Poison 132*41 & RRD Toxic Wave
- Brand Affiliation: AXA YACHTING SOLUTION
I just tear my brand new rpm 12m !
I think there was a problem on it, i will tell you what French SS customer service will do.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest