Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Airush DNA review from Constantly Kiting.

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
constantly
Rare Poster
Local Beach: I'm a cape town based kite school that runs out of langebaan beach just a hour from the city.
dolphin beach, big bay in cape town. all great wave riding spots.
Favorite Beaches: Langebaan beach. Solent - Southampton water, Cumboco Brazil,
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Naish Torch
Brand Affiliation: Business, My school runs with this brand.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Airush DNA review from Constantly Kiting.

Postby constantly » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm

So this weekend saw the first courses run on the new 2011 Airush DNA’s and I have to say that once again I’m blown back by performance and ease of use it delivered. Having looked over the kite before teaching I noticed a few things which I knew would make this fantastic school kite to work with and yes the Smart bar to did everything it promised and more in terms of ease of use for the student, Multiple Safety points and great power and depower straps which for me as a instructor is always a plus.
Mike my Student for the day had been with me before, about a year ago and dew to work commitments decided to stop kiting over the winter and join again this weekend to make sure he was up and ready for the summer. Him having his own kite already I asked him to please give me the chance to teach him on the New DNA’s in order to make sure the kite was everything it read out to be and with great results mike is up and riding and now happy to come back for one more lesson, just to dial it in and be 100% happy with his riding.
After we completed the lesson I wanted to asked him a few basic question about what he had thought over the kite. He simply looked at me and said; well I’m up and riding aren’t I. Need I ask more.
That was good enough for me. He did ad though that at all times even through it was gusty, the kite behaved like a lady and felt totally at ease with it. So true to form I though I best take it for a spin myself just to make sure. The conditions couldn’t have been more up and down, True weather for a true test, this is pretty much the weather we’ve had the last few days in Cape Town, but as mike had said, it behaved and like my Razor Experience this week the Airush DNA gave me top results and performed just the way I expected it to.
The Airush DNA is a true School kite with great Safety features and strength built into it in a way that would make any instructor happy. Strong, reliable and of course lets not forget the top class easy to use bar system, the Airush DNA is for sure my new choice of kite for Constantly Kiting School season.
Once again great job Airush. You guys have really out done yourselves this year.
See you on the water

Wesley Fourie
Chief instructor
www.constantlykiting.com
info@constantlykiting.com
    Attachments
    44939_10150277601990074_648895073_15376230_2084788_n.jpg
    33777_483764171116_524856116_7285356_1266135_n.jpg
    69222_483771021116_524856116_7285562_4531041_n.jpg

Return to “Reviews”