Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:27 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Maui Hawaii
- Favorite Beaches: Maui Hawaii
- Style: wakestyle
- Gear: Wainman Hawaii Rabbits & Blunts & Surfs!
- Brand Affiliation: Wainman Hawaii
- Location: Hawaii
struts position was changed a bit...
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Sherman Island - NorCal
- Style: not naked
- Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, JN Kites, Cabrinha, Shinn & Wainman
- Location: Kite Naked - Shinn & Wainman Hawaii
Adjust the fixed stopper down a bit so you cannot sheet out too much.
Undersheeted and the nose liked to drop on the old kites.
Just ride with a light pressure on the steering lines and they will be fine.
I rode my 2009 6.5 gypsy and 2009 9m smoke every now and then and they are a great kite.
2010 or 2011, no difference as of now.
In early 2011 an updated rabbit kite range will come with new graphics and a 10.5m.
My guess is design won't change other than an alternate bar design.
The original bar is my favorite.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Paname (suburb)
This thread reminded me an old one :viewtopic.php?p=548967#p548967
I am amazed to see that people said 2 years ago that the Rabbits were perfect with no tendency to Hindenberg at all, it was rider fault
.... and it is now recognized that it was a design issue at this time
Pimping side effect at its best
Have Fun & Ride Safe
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest