2016 11m Chaos
2013 9m RPM

2016 Naish DUB 138X43
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Naish Park 12mts

Postby ShredThaGnar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 pm

im selling my 2011 park 12m with bar!!!!

H C
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby H C » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 am

H C wrote:
runner1 wrote:I am 105kg and have 2012 Parks 12m+9m. Obviously it is very dependent on wind/board/style, but if I had my druthers I would go 14m+10m.
Might be silly question but what are"druthers"?
Thanks
Courisity got the better of me so I Googled it :-? And am as confused as ever :?: but get the gist of it :lol:
If I had my druthers
Meaning
If I had my preference.

Origin
This is an American phrase and not used widely elsewhere. People elsewhere in the world might want to know what druthers are, as the phrase conveys otherwise. Druthers is a shortening of 'would rathers'. The phrase originated in the late 19th century and is first cited in the January 1870 edition of Overland monthly and Out West magazine, in a story called Centrepole Bill, by George F. Emery:

"If I was a youngster, I 'drather set up in any perfession but a circus-driver, but a man can't always have his 'drathers."

Druthers, as opposed to its earlier variant drathers, is traced back to 1876 in Dialect Notes:

"Bein's I caint have my druthers an' set still, I cal'late I'd better pearten up an' go 'long."

haiku
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Latina beach Italy and...Naish beach Maui
Favorite Beaches: Latina, Porto Pollo - Italy , Kitebeach. Kihei - Maui
Style: old and new school
Gear: Flysurfer Sonic FR, Speed, Boost, Cronix, Naish Pivot, Flysurfer Radical 5, Door 5, Kazuma custom wave boards

Postby haiku » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 am

Hi. I owned Park's since they were put on the market. Usually my quiver is 9 and 12. My high wind kite is the Naish Bolt 6. This year the Park has changed quite a lot. As I said in other threads the flight window is wider and the grunt way better. But overall the kite represents a definitive upgrade respect the Park 2012. 9 and 12 are ideal sizes for a medium weight kiter like me (74 Kilos). Both can perform very well in waves and freestyle.

Bar pressure?? Depending on the settings light to moderate.
Low end performance?? Excellent.
Turning speed? Very good for this size.
Wind Range?? Huge. With two boards I can cover a wide wind range. 10 to 24 Knots....the "sweet spot" is from 12 to 20.

Overall one of the best kite I've had in 12 years kiteboarding.

I hope this helps.
(I'm not affiliated with Naish whatsoever)
Best regards
Carlo

Return to “Reviews”