All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wainman Hawaii Review
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm 
Rare Poster

I have the rpm and looking to get the new wainman hawaii but I found this review and I wanna know if it is right or not. My riding ability is good.

http://www.loopingit.com/news/item/wain ... -20-review

Thanks let the wind be with you

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Wainman Hawaii Review
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am 
Frequent Poster

I have had a quiver of Wainmans since 2009, and i have flown alot of kites as a kite instructor since 2008, and i have never flown a kite that has the all around performance that i get out of my rabbits. Yes there are a few kites that can boost better, wave ride better, etc., but these kite perform better than average in every coondition, and honestly i don't think i've flown a better wave kite, but in that defense most other kites I fly are in flat bay water. I have not updated to the new 2.0, but if they are any improvements that makes these kites a better choice. Boosting... I have not been higher on any other kite except maybe once on a X-bow in super gusty conditions. Except for a few valve leaks that were easily fixed i have not have a single problem with durability. The one question would have been the lack of a good depower for beginners on the bar, but it appears the new bar fixed that situation. I wouldn't sell my kites unless i was ready to replace them with another. If you have any other questions i'm sure there are alot of opinions, and there are not many bad kites out there anymore (Thank god slingshot got rid of the Key), but these kite just perform and have helped my riding improve since i've had them.

Post subject: Re: Wainman Hawaii Review
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 am 
Rare Poster

I have ride 09 RPM and Rabbit 2.0 boss, both are great kites but I don't like RPM under bar depower.
Hard to use when needed.

www.xsporthk.com

[ 3 posts ]