Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Hell Fire Beach , Wiggins Point , Sharks Tooth, Sand Dollar , Carrot Island, EI and Cape Lookout.
- Favorite Beaches: Wiggins Point, Hell Fire
- Style: Freestyle
- Gear: Cab Switch
- Brand Affiliation: None
Anyone out there riding a 2012 Naish Fish ? I'm a short fat guy (220 lbs)that loves to kite and i want something to ride in East coast waves and flat water when it's light. I'm a new rider that wants to get into the surf as soon as possible. Right now I ride a Jimmy Lewis Mod 3 mostly on a Cab 12 even when it's really windy. Looking forward to your reviews.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Favorite Beaches: Sandy Spit
- Gear: North, Ozone, Naish, Flysurfer
- Brand Affiliation: What ever works Best that year
I rode the board a few months ago. I weigh 240 lbs. it was Super stiff!! Didn't like it in chop. I seems all these boards now being made of Bambooooooo or whatever have a very stiff ride. Not for me.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests