SAKOS Apparel announced today it will exhibit its first advanced technical apparel line, Compression XGuard™, at the Pismo Beach Kitexpo from April 11th – 13th. SAKOS will present how cutting edge technology fabrics made from Recycled CoffeeBeans™ and BioCeramic™ equipped with Neoskin™ materials can prolong your kiteboarding session.
“As a Kiteboarder, I understand the elements can be brutal. The beaming sun, 20-knot wind, blowing sands, salt water, and not to mention the cold air, can take a toll on your body after a while” explains Founder Chris Lee. “There were some good rash guards out there, but none has the technology that can help lengthen my water time while protecting me from the elements.”
Cesar Sobalvarro, Kitesurfing Instructor at SoCal Kiteboarding, says “What I like about my XGuard is that it dries quickly, and gives me extra protection from the sun and from my harness rubbing up against my rib cage, preventing me from getting a crazy rash. And of course, it looks pretty .
Made of Recycled CoffeeBeans™ and BioCeramic™ fabrics to help prolong sessions by retaining warmth and counteracting fatigue. The patent pending X-Form™ which is made of NeoSkin™ supports the body’s core, reinforces posture, and promotes focus to muscle groups needed for peak performance.
Additional features of the Sakos Compression XGuard™ fabrics include:
• UV Guard – helps protect from the danger of the sun’s ultra-violet rays.
• Heat Retention – retains body heat to keep warm during a cold windy session.
• Seamless – flawless stitches through garment to enhance comfort.
• Anti-Odor – deters the growth of microorganisms that promotes body odor and fumes.
• 4-Way Stretch – allows for minimum effort during wide range and radical maneuvers.
• Drytek – allows the wicking of moisture away from the skin.
• Eco-Friendly – reducing the impact on our environment.
SAKOS technologies derive from the combination of extensive research and numerous test trials from raw materials to finished garments - in real environments. Also, working alongside with reputable fabric mills, laboratories, and factories armed with decades of experience and recognized credibility, bringing SAKOS to where we are today. Thus, the result is our product equipped with technologies developed to withstand harsh conditions of any extreme sessions.
- sp-sakos-compression-xguard-b.jpg (79.8 KiB) Viewed 2466 times