Forum with lots of safety info - a must for newbees
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:48 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Charleston South Carolina, USA
- Favorite Beaches: Station 28, Sullivan's Island South Carolina. Katama Bay and Cape Pogue, Martha's Vineyard.
- Style: Freeride, FreeStyle, some wave
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Rise Venturi, 8,10, 12
Underground FLX 135 x 41
OR Mako Wide
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Charleston SC
I like to read them every year to remind myself how dangerous this sport is, you tend to get relaxed when nothing bad happens after a while..
Anyway there is a group or website somewhere that has very detailed .pdf files that contain worldwide kiteboarding deaths and accidents, including how to avoid, why it happened, etc..
Anyone know the link?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 32811
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Rick Iossi created a list somewhere on the yahoo groups.
Search for kiteboparding database or accident database.
I bet he will post the direct link sooner or later as reply to your question.
Return to “Safety”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest