Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:10 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Pewaukee, WI
I will be traveling to Cabarete in mid February. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay. I want to be right on the beach-- kite in, kite out kind of thing. I am also looking for some lessons. I am advanced intermediate. I was thinking Kite Club Cabarete. Any thoughts?
Also, what is the wind reliability in mid Feb? Small kites only? Or should I bring the whole quiver?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:19 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Encuentro cabarete
Workum the Netherlands
- Favorite Beaches: Encuentro
- Style: Waveriding
- Location: HookedCabarete.com Hotel/Apartments rental Cabarete/Encuentro
Kiteclub is a kiteschool on Kitebeach. They have no accommodations. They send their people to the surfcamp (wich is east os cabarete town) or Hooked Cabarete on the wavespot Encuentro just outside Cabarete... Hooked has free storage on Kitebeach at the Kiteclub.
I would bring all your kites. You will need the one you did not bring....
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:31 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Kite Beach, CABARETE
- Favorite Beaches: Tarifa
- Style: kite surfing
- Brand Affiliation: Caution! Liquid Force
- Location: Kite Beach, Cabarete
Extreme is the only value accommodation right in the center of kite beach. The other places are all either a taxi/moto drive away, or much more expensive.
We just opened and are back. PM me if you want more inof.
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests