Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:42 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Jersey CI
Im going to be doing my IKO in a month (wish me luck)
Ive got a small job at my home town as a IKO instructor for the summer months
until september, but after that i would be looking to travel for the winter months
using my IKO, anyone know of any jobs going around this time of the year!?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 33046
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:49 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Tampa Bay area
- Favorite Beaches: East Beach-Ft. Desoto
- Style: No style
- Gear: 2008 FreakDog Kites
- Brand Affiliation: president Action Sports Foundation/Kite-4-Life, Inc.
Check their site for job listings around the world.
*question: anyone know of any claims filed on the IKO insurance?
More curious about the USA claims, but would be interesting to hear from others experiences with the insurance company and if it is a viable option for insurance.
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest