Forum for travel reports and travel questions
lucor
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

nuevo vallarta

Postby lucor » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:49 am

hi there im new to the forum and relatively new to the sport just wondering about nuevo vallarta i was planning to take a trip there with the family (riu pacifico) just wondering what the wind and water conditions are like as well as nearby launch areas.
i am still learning so i am worried about how rough the water is, kite size as well im 150 lbs
any help would be greatly appreciated
cheers

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: nuevo vallarta

Postby Toby » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 am

welcome!

find some more info here:

www.kitebeaches.com

mexico-bm
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: nuevo vallarta

Postby mexico-bm » Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 am

lucor wrote:hi there im new to the forum and relatively new to the sport just wondering about nuevo vallarta i was planning to take a trip there with the family (riu pacifico) just wondering what the wind and water conditions are like as well as nearby launch areas.
i am still learning so i am worried about how rough the water is, kite size as well im 150 lbs
any help would be greatly appreciated
cheers
Hi, Nuevo Vallarta is one perfect place for kiteboarding. If you are planning to visit the Riu Palace Pacifico, I am pretty sure that you will have a wonderful travel experience because of its magnificent architecture and elegant furnishings combined with unparalleled service offer guests an all-inclusive haven of vacation indulgence. Aside from these, there are more sites that you can visit and activities to do. Have a nice trip!

Return to “Travel”