Forum for travel reports and travel questions
aman
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

family spot in carrib

Postby aman » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Aloha

I have been in cabarete the last 2 years. The palm beach condos, also found through this forum are great. They have all i was looking for:
- on the beach ( my wife and i are both experienced kiters and could take turns while the kids , 3 and 6 yo enjoy themselves at the pool or on the beach
-waves (without them it would be boring)
-wind
- restaurants close by
-luxurious and relaxed (no all incl for us please!)

But now i would like to go to an other place, but with the same conditions. I am looking to go in the next winter (dec/jan/feb)

Does anybody have a good tip for a perfect spot?

Thank you :bye:

FloHooked
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: family spot in carrib

Postby FloHooked » Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Amam,

well there are a lot of nice places in the world but for me Cabarete is the place to stay..In case you consider coming back to Cabarete I can suggest you Hooked Cabarete. Hooked is about 300m further down to the beach then the Coconut Grove. It is much more a small scaled Hotel with a very friendly and private atmosphere. In the last month there were so many families coming over and they all loved their stay. The property has high walls so the babies / kids cannt dissapear. Instead of a Hotel room there are individual apartments equiped with a kitchen and a covered terrace.

As you have been in Cabarete I dont have to tell you more about that. I love it here and the kiting in Encuentro is great too.

Aloha

Return to “Travel”