Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Laguna Madre, J.P. Luby
- Favorite Beaches: Cape Charles, VA. Kite Beach, Cabarete. Sullivans Island, SC. The Slick, Kitty Hawk, NC. Anse de Sables, Saint Lucia. Laguna Madre, TX.
- Style: freeride/wave
- Gear: 9m and 12m Lou Wainman Rabbits. 137x41 Brokite Freestyle.
- Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, BroKite
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Does anybody have any info on really good kite spots in the south pacific? Everything I see there looks so enticing but I'm clueless as to what's inexpensive, where the wind blows best, that sort of thing. I'd be coming from the states. All the info I find looks like the average wind's about 10-15 knots from the trades. That's a long way to go for wind that light. Anybody have anything more detailed than that?
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests