I am planning to be in the North of Sardinia in early September
. I found some spots in Kitebeaches but there is only limited information available there
. Can you provide more info on the following spots:
- La Marinedda (next to Isola Rossa)
- Rocca Ruja
- Marine delle Rose (any good hotels in walking distance?)
- Rena Majora (any good hotels in walking distance?)
Furthermore, is kitesurfing restricted on these beaches in September? I heard that it is not allowed in some beaches during the summer.
And does anybody know these hotels?
- Hotel La Marinedda
- Hotel The Dunes, Badesi Mares (is kiting allowed there?)
- Hotel Torreruja (is kiting allowed there?)
Thanks very much for your comments!