Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: KiteBeach Maui , MuiNe Vietnam , Paje Zanzibar , Hua Hin Thailand , 'Secret Spot' Greece
- Favorite Beaches: KiteBeach Maui
- Gear: North Vegas , Flexifoil Hadlow Wake , Ronix Parks , RipCurl
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: World Traveler
I was last year in Hua Hin...it was so nice and we had every day wind from 13 till 20 knots do you think in Pranburi would be just a little bit more wind???and what about nightlife?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 36943
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
supposedly a little more wind in Pranburi, maybe 2-3 knots? don't know really.
No nightlife in Pranburi...small bars. Nightlife for sure Hua Hin !
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests