All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Near weston-super-mare, UK, today or tomorrow? (5th,6th,7th)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:27 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi all,

Looking for someone/ somewhere to kite thursday and friday, would appreciate any offers/suggestions.

Basically last minute today i found I had 2 days to kill before i meet a friend in london, took a look at the weather and figured this area would be a decent compromise of not too far away from where i need to be and likely to have decent wind direction. Im currently sitting in a supermarket cark park somewhere near weston-super-mare in my camper van trying to figure out the best place to camp at tonight in the hope of finding somewhere to kite tomorrow. Im not keen on kiting on my own in unfamiliar waters. I can provide free transport to and from the kite spot for anyone thats keen.

Really appreciate any suggestions for kite buddies, kite spots or campsites, fantastic if anyone can kill 2 or 3 birds with 1 stone

Cheers

Bob

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Near weston-super-mare, UK, today or tomorrow? (5th,6th,
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hi Bob,
I fear south Devon is a bit far away for you, but if not, you might put a post on this forum.?
http://www.sdkc.co.uk/forum/
Succes
Frank
yzbob wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for someone/ somewhere to kite thursday and friday, would appreciate any offers/suggestions.

Basically last minute today i found I had 2 days to kill before i meet a friend in london, took a look at the weather and figured this area would be a decent compromise of not too far away from where i need to be and likely to have decent wind direction. Im currently sitting in a supermarket cark park somewhere near weston-super-mare in my camper van trying to figure out the best place to camp at tonight in the hope of finding somewhere to kite tomorrow. Im not keen on kiting on my own in unfamiliar waters. I can provide free transport to and from the kite spot for anyone thats keen.

Really appreciate any suggestions for kite buddies, kite spots or campsites, fantastic if anyone can kill 2 or 3 birds with 1 stone

Cheers

Bob

[ 2 posts ]