Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Near weston-super-mare, UK, today or tomorrow? (5th,6th,7th)

Forum for travel reports and travel questions

yzbob
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2007
Gear: Mixed
Brand Affiliation: None

Near weston-super-mare, UK, today or tomorrow? (5th,6th,7th)

Postby yzbob » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi all,

Looking for someone/ somewhere to kite thursday and friday, would appreciate any offers/suggestions.

Basically last minute today i found I had 2 days to kill before i meet a friend in london, took a look at the weather and figured this area would be a decent compromise of not too far away from where i need to be and likely to have decent wind direction. Im currently sitting in a supermarket cark park somewhere near weston-super-mare in my camper van trying to figure out the best place to camp at tonight in the hope of finding somewhere to kite tomorrow. Im not keen on kiting on my own in unfamiliar waters. I can provide free transport to and from the kite spot for anyone thats keen.

Really appreciate any suggestions for kite buddies, kite spots or campsites, fantastic if anyone can kill 2 or 3 birds with 1 stone

Cheers

Bob

naishdude
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2008
Local Beach: Holland
Spain
Danemark
France
Favorite Beaches: everywhere at the seaside, where it is allowed to kite
Style: cruising& wave
Gear: Switchkites
Airush Cypher5'8 active compact 5'6 Compact5'5 active
SwitchkitesElement V4 13-9-7-5m
Brand Affiliation: Switchkites

Re: Near weston-super-mare, UK, today or tomorrow? (5th,6th,

Postby naishdude » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi Bob,
I fear south Devon is a bit far away for you, but if not, you might put a post on this forum.?
http://www.sdkc.co.uk/forum/
Succes
Frank
yzbob wrote:Hi all,

Looking for someone/ somewhere to kite thursday and friday, would appreciate any offers/suggestions.

Basically last minute today i found I had 2 days to kill before i meet a friend in london, took a look at the weather and figured this area would be a decent compromise of not too far away from where i need to be and likely to have decent wind direction. Im currently sitting in a supermarket cark park somewhere near weston-super-mare in my camper van trying to figure out the best place to camp at tonight in the hope of finding somewhere to kite tomorrow. Im not keen on kiting on my own in unfamiliar waters. I can provide free transport to and from the kite spot for anyone thats keen.

Really appreciate any suggestions for kite buddies, kite spots or campsites, fantastic if anyone can kill 2 or 3 birds with 1 stone

Cheers

Bob

Return to “Travel”