* I visited the 4 Months old "Ruuk Village" right by the main laggon of Kalpitiya.
* from Kalpitiya Town centre you are only 5 Mins away (TukTuk) or you walk 20 Minutes.
* If the wind is strong (between December–March / May–September) pump your kite and take off (upwind) or use the boat service (Flat rate per day) to get Dropped to the main kiting spot. And if the wind is still strong you can come back to the village.
* Each Cabana has its own Shower
* Best rice and curry in Kalpitiya area
* And the best beds (no matress on the floor), hand crafted
* B&B only 17€ Per person.
* And the best is more than 7000 qm space and only 5 Cabanas
Check what the others say : www.tinyurl.com/RuukVillageTripadvisor
Hope this helps.