Who's is going to come and kite this year in Paracuru??
If anyone is going to be in my area I could gladly show you around all the local spots!
Some quick facts about Paracuru:
- Brazil's best Wave & Freestyle spot
- Lots of Flat-water lagoons in the area
- Waves range from half a meter to 2 meters
- Very reliable & stable winds (official wind season from June till February)
- Wind range from 15 - 30 knots (for more info on the wind check WindGuru) http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=142039
- 26 degree Celcius water
- No wetsuit needed
- Friendly and nice local people
- Great beer & food
How to Get to Paracuru?
- Direct flights with TAP Portugal to Fortaleza (via Lisbon)
- Direct flight Amsterdam - Fortaleza with ArkeFly
- Direct flight Paris - Fortaleza with AirFrance
Once in Fortaleza airport take a taxi transfer to Paracuru (1 hour drive)
Where to stay in Paracuru?
- Paracuru Kite Village
for more info check: http://www.paracurukitevillage.com/
If anyone has any questions at all about Paracuru or kitesurfing in the North East of Brazil then I will gladly help you out or even show you around.
Hope to see you on the water soon!