Forum for travel reports and travel questions
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Laguna Madre, J.P. Luby
- Favorite Beaches: Cape Charles, VA. Kite Beach, Cabarete. Sullivans Island, SC. The Slick, Kitty Hawk, NC. Anse de Sables, Saint Lucia. Laguna Madre, TX.
- Style: freeride/wave
- Gear: 9m and 12m Lou Wainman Rabbits. 137x41 Brokite Freestyle.
- Brand Affiliation: Kite Naked, BroKite
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Has anybody kited Moorea in September? Considering going next year. Read online that the best beach on the island for it is on the northwest side but also read that the predominant wind is a southeast trade . . . Wondering how that's possible. Anybody with experience there who can shed some light on it for me?
Return to “Travel”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests