Local Beach: Oropos, Loutsa, Drepano, Greece
Style: free ride
Brand Affiliation: kitespots.gr
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kitesurfing in Greece

Postby polcom » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 am

Hi everyone!
I am writing some information about kitesurfing in Greek islands.
In Greece there are many kitespots where you can ride.
In Cyclades islands the most popular spots are:
Pouda beach in Paros
Mikri Vigla beach in Naxos
Corfos beach in Mykonos.
But the best spots in Cyclades can't be visited by car but only with boat.
In Dodecanese islands the most famous spots are:
In Rhodes is Prasonisi & Kremasti
In Kos is Psalidi & Kefalos
In Limnos is Keros
Here also the most beautiful spots can be approached by boat.

If you want to organize a kitesurfing trip in Aegean islands we suggest you to get some information in http://kitespots.gr (the Greek kitesurfing portal) or let http://windtrips.com which knows better the greek seas, to organize the trip for you.

At your disposal for any further information about the Greek kitesurfing.

vrossi46
Rare Poster
Favorite Beaches: PRASONISI RHODES GREECE , PAROS-KITE GREECE , AG.ANDREAS KITE BEACH GREECE
Style: GREEK :)
Gear: BLADE KITES , ABOARDS KITEBOARDING/SNOWKITE BOARDS

Re: Kitesurfing in Greece

Postby vrossi46 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Prasonisi Rhodes , Paros Punda , Lefkada and Drepano are decent world class spots and choices for many pro riders.
Also Ag.Andreas ''Mulos beach'' is one of the most beautiful spot's in Greece with decent winds in summer months which is my favourite.

wingtrips.com sounds perfect i will join you one time

George B.

polcom
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Oropos, Loutsa, Drepano, Greece
Style: free ride
Brand Affiliation: kitespots.gr

Postby polcom » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 pm

vrossi46 wrote:Prasonisi Rhodes , Paros Punda , Lefkada and Drepano are decent world class spots and choices for many pro riders.
Also Ag.Andreas ''Mulos beach'' is one of the most beautiful spot's in Greece with decent winds in summer months which is my favourite.

George B.
The name of the spot in Lefkas is Ag Ioannis (Mylos Beach) and is not Ag.Andreas. or maybe you mean Ag Andreas in Astros near Nafplion which is very good spot too
Drepano is the best spot concerning the wind conditions. When Aaron Hadlow visited in Drepano 4 years ago said "is the best wind in all over the world". Same wind conditions with Drepano are in Raches near Lamia.

zik46
Rare Poster
Favorite Beaches: PRASONISI RHODES GREECE
Style: snowkite

Postby zik46 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

polcom wrote:
vrossi46 wrote:Prasonisi Rhodes , Paros Punda , Lefkada and Drepano are decent world class spots and choices for many pro riders.

George B.
The name of the spot in Lefkas is Ag Ioannis (Mylos Beach) and is not Ag.Andreas. or maybe you mean Ag Andreas in Astros near Nafplion which is very good spot too
Drepano is the best spot concerning the wind conditions. When Aaron Hadlow visited in Drepano 4 years ago said "is the best wind in all over the world". Same wind conditions with Drepano are in Raches near Lamia.

Ag.Andreas Mylos beach is the spot near to Astros Kynourias and Ag.Andreas village.In that spot Ruben L. , Youri Z. , Bruna K. , Bujmaa G.(pro windsurfer) was there in spring 2012 for the Mystic photography 2013.

Return to “Travel”