Looking for tour operators to bring kiters to Cuba

Forum for travel reports and travel questions
Morpho
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Looking for tour operators to bring kiters to Cuba

Postby Morpho » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 am

Hello, we have started a project in Cuba, where the kiteoarding characteristics are insane!!!

we are looking for partners to start sending us people to this location, we have all inclusive packages, flight, transfres, food and drinks, and great commision structure,

please send an email to morphkiteboarding@gmail.com for further info.

David Morph

https://vimeo.com/77799406

KITEBOARDING - KITESURFING - ALLEGRO CLUB CAYO GUILLERMO - CUBA

This video was shot in september 14th 2013, technically off season, and no wind possibilities. This amazing place, has 11 months out of the year of wind, and statistically, double the amount of wind than places like Cabarete.

read the story here...... morphkiteboarding.com/2013/09/22/the-kiteboarding-xperience-cayo-guillermo-cuba/

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: Looking for tour operators to bring kiters to Cuba

Postby Laughingman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:06 am

Morpho wrote:Hello, we have started a project in Cuba, where the kiteoarding characteristics are insane!!!

we are looking for partners to start sending us people to this location, we have all inclusive packages, flight, transfres, food and drinks, and great commision structure,

please send an email to morphkiteboarding@gmail.com for further info.

David Morph

https://vimeo.com/77799406

KITEBOARDING - KITESURFING - ALLEGRO CLUB CAYO GUILLERMO - CUBA

This video was shot in september 14th 2013, technically off season, and no wind possibilities. This amazing place, has 11 months out of the year of wind, and statistically, double the amount of wind than places like Cabarete.

read the story here...... morphkiteboarding.com/2013/09/22/the-kiteboarding-xperience-cayo-guillermo-cuba/
This is a whole lot of crap.
I've been going to Cuba specifically Cayo Guillermo for 6 years, it has 3-4 months of windy season at best and even then it's a crap shoot. It is beautiful and when the wind comes in I couldn't think of a better place to be. But there is no 11 months of windy season. Cabarete blows this place away for consistent winds.
Be honest man. Come on now you think you the only person to check this place out.
It's awesome yes but don't think you are kiting everyday and bring your biggest kites cause it rarely hits above 16knots...

The whole post is a lie specifically designed to sell a lie.
Damn I hate sales people, they are as bad as politicians.

Pete

DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby DrLightWind » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Laughingman wrote:This is a whole lot of crap.
I've been going to Cuba specifically Cayo Guillermo for 6 years, it has 3-4 months of windy season at best and even then it's a crap shoot. It is beautiful and when the wind comes in I couldn't think of a better place to be. But there is no 11 months of windy season. Cabarete blows this place away for consistent winds.
Be honest man. Come on now you think you the only person to check this place out.
It's awesome yes but don't think you are kiting everyday and bring your biggest kites cause it rarely hits above 16knots...

The whole post is a lie specifically designed to sell a lie.
Damn I hate sales people, they are as bad as politicians.

Pete
I'm glad you brought more light to it :thumb:
St. Marten is similar I got skunked 3 times so I'm not going there any more.
So far St. Lucia and Margarita was the best never got skunked.
Cabarete is too crowded what I heard.

DrLW

paco chan
Rare Poster
Local Beach: kitebeach mikes bar , san martin beach. lagoon
Favorite Beaches: cozumel beaches
Style: free style ,wave riding
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: instructor

Postby paco chan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 am

cozumel mexico is really good warm water year aroung and windy to and is not alot pleople so that is good
Attachments
DSC_1354.JPG

Return to “Travel”